We are coming upon the wee little five month blog-iversary (giddy dance around floor). This little something I dreamt about doing came to be, and in the five short months it has “been around” I’ve been blessed to meet so many amazing women around the globe! Thank you to each of you, lurkers and active participants alike. I thought I might change things up a tad today, and give you a little glimpse into me. Nothing fancy (I live quite a normal-not-that-exciting life), but nonetheless, here we go.
Some stats about The Creative Mama | aka: Angie.
1. I am a mama (bet you didn’t see this one coming!) Our first was born during my absolute fave time of year (Christmas), and our second came right smack on my birthday, and what a gift he is. Oh how i love them so.
2. My husband and I are high school sweethearts. I wrote a bit about how we met here.
3. My parents are missionaries, so growing up we traveled a lot. By the time I was a sophmore in highschool I had attended nine different schools.
4. I’m a fraidy-cat. Can’t watch scary movies, and don’t enjoy the news.
5. I heart Nicholas Sparks. I own every one of his books and keep them in order of release. Often times I’ll pull out a fave and re-read it, just to fall in love with the characters and story over. and over. and over…
6. I was named oh so lovingly after the Rolling Stones song (ahem, Angie). Not only does my dad sing the song to me often, we danced to it at my wedding.
7. I collect tea cups. Beautiful, delicate cups and saucers. Love, love, love them.
8. Vacuuming is fun. I know, I’m strange – ’nuff said.
9. I hate to fly and would willingly drive cross country instead.
10. On a daily basis I typically: change diapers, wash hands, make food, try to shower, yell and lose my cool, realize I need more patience, give lots of loves and cuddles, ask for forgiveness often, change more diapers, make more food, walk the dog, and love the Lord. Wouldn’t change a single bit of it for anything.
11. And just because I want to be quirky, I put a #11 : ) I suppose the last thing would be, to share with you some other place I can “be found” - so far you can find me elsewhere at:
- I facebook
- I take photos
- I blog about said photos (and some personal stuff too)
- I etsy
- I flickr
- I twitter
Okay, your turn… tell me something about you that I might not know! Can’t wait to read!