Now that we’re spending more time indoors, I thought you may enjoy this roundup of ideas to keep little hands at play and mamas happy:
1. I love these watercolor leaves.
2. How adorable are these pumpkin lanterns made from Mason jars? Gives me ideas for the holidays too.
3. Make a corn wreath with bubble wrap prints. Genius!
4. Use the season’s bounty of apples to make prints. Fun for the kids — good for grown-ups too.
5. Make autumn leaves with coffee filters. Would love this as a table centerpiece.
6. No crafting is complete unless you are sipping AMAZING mulled cider while working! Make this version in a crockpot.
Have you blogged about a favorite fall craft or project? Please share with us in the comments section!