The Creative Mama enjoys sharing new voices with our readers. We encourage well-written posts that inspire, educate, and encourage women in their many roles– especially those of mother and artist. The Creative Mama addresses a variety of different topics geared toward living a creative life, including, but not limited to:
- art and design
- food and healthy eating
- motherhood and family
- home décor, organization and cleaning
- DIY projects
- taking care of yourself
- green and frugal living
1. Articles must be original, and not have been published previously.
2. Please consider voice, grammar, and proper punctuation.
3. Articles on The Creative Mama generally are 500 to 800 words.
4. At least one image must accompany each article. If images are not original to you, they must be properly sourced.
5. We require a short bio and allow links to your website. Feel free to add links to your Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram pages as well.
6. Authors understand that The Creative Mama does not pay for guest posts.
To submit a post:
1. Please label the subject line of your email as “Guest Post/ Your Name/ Topic.”
2. Include your contact info: full name, website/blog, and email.
3. Send the fully edited text and accompanying images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to reject an article if we feel it does not match the goals or voice of The Creative Mama, or if we feel that it is strictly a PR or SEO piece. If we decide not to use your submission, it is yours to publish elsewhere.
Thanks for your interest in guest posting at The Creative Mama!