The Creative Mama is always looking for new voices to be shared with our readers. We encourage well-written posts from a variety of points of view. We welcome you to submit an article to be published on The Creative Mama. Our articles are geared towards women and living a creative life. We write on a variety of different topics. Including, but not limited to:
- food and healthy eating
- motherhood and family
- your home
- taking care of yourself
- green and frugal living
1. Articles must be original, and not have been published previously.
2. Please consider voice, grammar, and proper punctuation.
3. Articles on The Creative Mama generally are 300 to 700 words.
4. At least one image must accompany each article. If images are not original to you, they must be properly sourced.
5. We require a short bio, and allow links to your website. Feel free to add links to your Facebook and Twitter pages as well.
We reserve the right to reject an article if we feel it does not match our goals or the voice of The Creative Mama, or if we feel that it is strictly a PR or SEO piece. If we decide to not use it, it is yours to publish elsewhere.