So, when I learned that this month was all about “A Day in the Life” here at The Creative Mama, I had this idea to chronicle my day in snapshots. In doing so, I realized that my days were pretty boring. I tried to spice it up a bit ;-). [Larger, readable version HERE – you should be able to save and open in PS or zoom in on your browser]. Some notes:
- Yes. I do eat. Plenty. I forgot to take pictures of that. Probably because my husband makes the meals around here. And thank goodness for that or else we would all starve. No lie.
- We are currently homeschooling. And by “we,” I mean my husband is doing everything. Bless him.
- I spend more time at my computer than I care to. Working to remedy that.
- I spend more time on laundry than I care to. No clue as to how to remedy that aside from renting out clothes to my kids so they won’t go through as many outfits in a day.
- On days when I don’t have sessions at night, I usually end up staying up late to proof a session. On those days, the “start” and “finish” lines in my gameboard would probably intersect ;-).
- Evidently, I like the British spelling of the word “thornE.”
- When I went to post this today, I about fell out of my chair when I saw Stacey’s post. TOO FUNNY!!!!! I *almost* dumped this whole idea because of it, but then I thought how cool it was to see how similar our days were! And how my life used to be when I had an infant. Made me a bit wistful…even remembering how much sleep was lost.
- BONUS QUESTION: I’ll send a $5 iTunes gift card to the first person who can tell me who I was listening to while on the treadmill that day. 😉