The Top Bathroom Towel Racks Reviewed
Making the big decisions about bathroom renovations is hard, but it’s actually much harder to choose the accessories that are going to give your bathroom some personality. From the mirrors to the shower curtain, your bathroom has to have a little piece of you stamped right across it.
While you want to keep up with the latest trends in interior design, you can get overwhelmed by the constant pushing of products coming to market every single week. Whether it’s the bathmats, the chrome door handles and the tiles on the walls, you’re going to get bombarded with products.
It’s safe to say that there is a large number of products that can confuse things for you, which means that you have a lot of decisions to make about your new bathroom. One of the most crucial decisions that you have to make? Bathroom towel racks!
Some Benefits Of Bathroom Towel Racks
One of the biggest benefits of a bathroom towel holder is the fact that you can declutter your bathroom with them. The ladder style, especially, are those that give you a chance to hang multiple towels and save you from leaving them all over the floor (yeah, we do it, too). You can choose to have a towel rail mounted to help you to declutter the space and add something beautiful to your walls.
The appeal of new towel rails for the bathroom doesn’t just lie in the fact that it means a renovation for your bathroom. You can gain practical storage along with warmth, which means that you are going to be able to have dual use of your towel racks. Now that we know all of this about towel holders for the bathroom, let’s check out the best products for use for your new bathroom towel rails.
The Best Bathroom Towel Racks
The design is retro, so it can fit in as a quirky talking point in any bathroom. The steel ladder style is designed to be against the wall leaning so that you can hang what you need to hang easily. The beauty of this towel rack is that it is easy to assemble and lightweight as well as being easy to move around. Worrying about it slipping? Don’t worry – there are rubber feet supplied to prevent this from happening. And don’t worry about it being weighed down, each rung of the ladder can hold the weight of 2.2lb.
- SMALL SPACE SOLUTION: This leaning ladder from Yamazaki is a great decorative, functional piece that will bring that modern look to any room. The ladder provides creative storage and hanging for your everyday items.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Use to organize clothing or household linens. Ladder rack is perfect to store towels in the bathroom, scarves or bags in the living room, or blankets in the bedroom. Functional for those short on space.
- FEATURES: This steel ladder is designed to be leaned against the wall. Easy to assemble and lightweight, it is easy to move around. The rubber stoppers on each edge prevent the ladder from slipping and will not scratch the wall or floor.
- DIMENSIONS: The ladder comes in one size: Height-63”, Length-9.4”, Width-17.7”, and Weight-5.1 pounds. Each rung holds 1kg/2.2lbs. At the top, the depth of the bend is roughly 4 inches. The base should sit roughly 12 or more inches from the wall.
- BRAND: Yamazaki brings thought and creativity to everyday items through design inspired by life in Japan. This item is from Yamazaki's Tower Line which focuses on clean lines and modern design and all products are available in black and white.
There is a flexible opening which automatically adjusts to doors of any size, and the fact that the surface is non-skid means that your doors won’t be damaged. You can use the versatile hook for the bathroom, laundry room and more. The modern design means that this is a towel rack that can suit any interior design type. It’s great for bedrooms, bathrooms, mud rooms and pantries; wherever you need it, you can hang it.
- Flexible opening automatically adjusts to all door sizes
- Soft, non-skid surface protects doors
- Non-slip Hooks grip items securely
- Stainless steel construction
- Great for bathroom, closet, laundry room, mud room, pantry, dorm and more
The whole idea of this towel ladder is to save space while providing you with the maximum in mobility and storage. There’s an included rubber sleeve, and you can use this to secure it to the top of the wall to make it more stable. It’s quick and easy in its assembly and if you want to jazz it up a little, you need to lean it over a heater to see your clothes warm up really quickly!
- Chrome-plated towel ladder with 4 rungs for hanging towels or drying laundry.
- Space saving leaning design provides mobility and maximum storage in a small space.
- Includes rubber sleeve to secure top of the rack to the wall for good friction and stability.
- Proudly Made in Taiwan.* Official MyGift product.
- Approximate Dimensions (in inches): 17.5 W X 59 H X 4.25 D
There is a maximum load of 15KG, and a hand polished finish to make it the perfect addition to your bathroom or laundry room. One of the best features of this towel bar is how easy it is to put together – it’s that easy, you could do it yourself!
- HEAVY DUTY: All metal construction, ensuring quality and longevity. Perfect for hanging and organizing the face towesl, bath towels and clothes in order. MAX. Load: 15 KG
- RUSTPROOF: Construted of Type 304 premium grade stainless steel, with added 18/10 Chromium/Nickel content to protect against corrosion & rust.
- BRUSHED FINISH: Hand brushed stainless steel finish, build to resist daily scratches, corrosions and tarnishing.
- BEAUTIFUL LOOK: Modern minimalist style, ideal for hotel and household use. 4-Arm support multiple use, can rotate 180 degrees.
- EASY INSTALLATION: ONE piece, NO assembly required. Harware pack included. Product Dimensions (Length) : 13.39 inch long.
You don’t necessarily need to have a giant bathroom to dry your towels and you can hang this over any door in the house that makes sense for your drying needs. As it’s over the door, there’s no installation required and it’s versatile, so it can move from room to room. With three, tiered towel bars, you can use it to dry towels of all sizes. There are 2 handy bottom hooks for wash cloths and sponges, and its durable construction makes it one of the best towel rails for use in the home.
- Tiered design offers great airflow...no more damp towels
- Hangs easily over all residential doors (no installation required). Fits doors up to 1.57 inches thick
- Ideal for smaller or shared bathrooms, apartments or dorms
- 3 towel bars, 2 bottom hooks for washcloths, sponges or robes
- Durable construction in two beautiful finishes
Towel Holder Considerations
When you’re buying bathroom towel racks, you need to consider a few things:
- The Style – Your bathroom isn’t going to be the same as your neighbour across the street. The floorplan layout may be similar, but the actual look of the bathroom won’t be the exact same. Is it modern or traditional? Do you have a short wall space or large empty walls? Do you have a vintage colour scheme or are you all chrome, chrome, chrome? Know your style before you can know your towel rail.
- The Touch – Do you want a heated towel rail or one that is simply there to hang the towels? Ladder towel rails are a hugely popular option, while the traditional towel radiators look great in a traditional bathroom. You don’t have to go for heated, but it’s a nice way to save space if you are looking to combine the function of the towel rail.
- The Size – Your bathroom may not be a huge space, and that’s okay. There are a range of sizes to choose from so you aren’t likely to have a problem finding one to fit the en-suite or the family bathroom space. Measure the walls accurately before making a decision though, because you want to account for the space that the valves need to go in.
- The Finish – A towel rail for the bathroom isn’t always silver metal. You can choose chrome, of course, but you can also choose white and anthracite. Chrome is always popular as it goes with almost all bathroom colour schemes. White is the usual choice for those who want to maintain a vintage feel.
If you are considering saving money by building your own towel rack, here is a good YouTube video outlining one way to do it: Last Updated on
If you are considering saving money by building your own towel rack, here is a good YouTube video outlining one way to do it:
Last Updated on