The Top 7 Belgian Waffle Makers Reviewed
It’s becoming increasing popular to have breakfast for dinner and waffles are a great-tasting choice to eat any time of day. If you’re going to have a waffle, why not go all out and have a thick, crispy Belgian waffle? Small appliance manufacturers have designed waffle makers to bring a little pizzazz to your table without creating any extra work.
Belgian waffle makers now have features like rotating grids and browning settings for consistent baking. Grids are deeper to make thicker, fluffier waffles. You no longer have to go out to a restaurant to enjoy a crisp waffle that is baked to perfection and mounded with your favorite toppings.
Best Belgian Waffle Makers
Make two round, perfectly baked, golden brown Belgian waffles at one time with this Belgian waffle maker by Conair. It has 1400 watts and extra deep 1” pockets for plump waffles every time. It has a rotary thermostat and a browning-control knob, so waffles won’t burn. The easy flip feature browns waffles evenly on both sides. Audible tones beep when the waffler maker is ready to use and when waffles are done baking.
- Waring Pro WMK600 Double Belgian Waffle Maker; extra-deep 1-inch waffle pockets
- Nonstick coated waffle grids easily release waffles and makes cleaning effortless
- Easy-to-handle rotary feature for even baking on top and bottom, 1400 watts of power
- 2 LED ready indicator lights and 3 audio beep tones signal when each waffle is done
- Browning control knob; Limited One Year Product Warranty. Kindly refer the user manual below for additional instructions
This Presto Belgian waffle maker conveniently rotates 180 degrees for waffles that are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It has extra thick grids and waffles will have a 7” diameter. It locks into a vertical position for easy storing. The digital timer counts down baking time and makes an audible tone when the waffle is done to perfection. The inner surface is made of an extra thick non-stick surface with four easy-to-cut sections.
- Professional-style rotating design with extra-thick grid bakes a 7-inch diameter Belgian waffle with four easy-to-cut sections
- Dual function base assures convenient rotation for baking and locks in a space-saving vertical position for storage
- Countdown timer with digital display signals when time is complete; Brushed stainless steel exterior;
- Nonstick interior easily wipes clean. Care and Cleaning: Hand wash ; 120 Volts AC, 1100 Watts
- Flips 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside. Refer the User manual page .2 below for Timer Instruction and trouble shooting steps
Waring makes this waffle maker that has an extra deep, 1” grid, which is one of the deepest grids for making restaurant-style waffles. Bake waffles evenly from top to bottom with the rotating grid pan. The rotary browning knob has 5 crust settings for perfect browning every time. There is no mess when cleaning this waffle maker. It has a non-stick affle grid and a drip tray.
- This product is highly durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- The product is easy to use
Hamilton had convenience in mind when they designed this Belgian Waffle Maker with deep grids for making thick, fluffy waffles. Rotate waffles for even baking and enjoy them just 5-8 minutes later. Bake to your desired brownness with the adjustable browning control knob. The handles stay cool to the touch. Remove the grids and drip tray and drop them in the dishwasher for effortless clean up.
- Flipping Action Makes Thick, Fluffy Waffles Flipping Waffles During Cooking Makes Them Crispy on the Outside, Fluffy on the Inside
- Nonstick Removable Plates Remove Your Waffle From the Nonstick Plates With No Sticking or Scraping; The Grids Remove When You’re Done Cooking for Easy Cleanup
- Adjustable Browning Control Cook Your Waffle Lighter or Darker, Just the Way You Want It
- Stainless Steel Design Waffle IRON Wipes Down Easily and Has a Modern Look That Will Look Great on Your Countertop
- Easy-Clean Grids and Drip Tray the Grids and Drip Tray Are Removable and Dishwasher-Safe for Simple Cleanup
Krups makes this Belgian waffle maker that was inspired by professionals and designed for connoisseurs, yet it is easy enough for the everyday cook to use. It makes 4 high quality Belgian waffles in minutes. Grab the cool touch handles and easily remove waffles with the no-stick grids. Extra thick plates ensure waffles that are crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. The waffle maker stands upright for easy storage.
- High quality waffle maker makes four thick Belgian waffles in just minutes
- Non stick interior for easy removal of waffles and fast clean up
- Permanently installed plates ensure even browning
- Ready light signals when waffle maker is preheated and ready to bake
- Cool touch handles; latch allows upright storage; 1400 watts; 2-year worldwide warranty
This waffle maker by Cuisinart looks sleek and contemporary on the outside and bakes 1” deep Belgian waffles 4 at a time. The non-stick baking plates make cleaning up easy. This waffle maker has a nice storage feature—the electrical cord wraps under the base of the waffle maker and the unit stands on end for compact storage. A green indicator lights signals you when to stop and start baking.
- Bakes (four) 1-inch-deep Belgian waffles
- Nonstick baking plates
- Cord wraps under the base and unit stands on end for compact storage
- Green indicator light illuminates when the waffle maker is ready to bake and also when the waffles are ready to eat
- Stainless steel top cover with embossed logo
Oster cleverly designed this Belgian waffle maker that is four times more durable than other waffle makers. It has a Dura Ceramic non-stick ceramic coating that won’t flake or peel. It cooks up to 20% faster, so it saves costs in time and energy. Like other waffle bakers it has an easy flip feature and adjustable temperature control to make light and fluffy or crispy waffles. The candy apple red color makes it a fun accessory for your kitchen counter.
- Flip waffle maker with titanium-infused DuraCeramic nonstick coating lasts 8x longer than standard nonstick coatings
- Natural, PTFE- and PFOA-free ceramic coating won't flake or peel and cleans easily
- Cooks up to 30% faster, saving time and energy
- Simple flip operation for evenly cooked waffles
- Adjustable temperature control for light and fluffy or crispy waffles
Belgian Waffle Maker vs. Regular Waffle Maker
A waffle maker is more than just a waffle maker when it’s a Belgian waffle maker. Part of the difference lies in the machine itself, but the bigger difference really lies in the dough that you pour into the machine.
One of the first indicators of the differences between a regular waffle and a Belgian waffle is the thickness of the waffle. Belgian waffles will be noticeably thicker than standard waffles. The reason for that is that batters for standard and Belgian waffles are very different. They both contain many of the same ingredients including flour, oil, eggs, milk, and sugar. Where they differ is the leavening, or rising agent. Standard waffle recipes use baking powder to make waffles rise. Belgian waffle recipes use yeast. Belgian waffle batter is similar to bread dough. You can set it on the kitchen counter and it will hold its shape. Standard waffle batter is thinner, similar to cake batter.
Whether you choose one over the other is really personal preference.
Belgian waffles are a real treat for any meal. They are best when served fresh and piping hot, though they are easy enough to freeze and reheat later. Frozen waffles can be reheated in a conventional oven, microwave, toaster, or toaster oven and be almost as good the second time around.
Belgian waffles are traditionally topped with fresh fruit. Experiment with your favorite toppings including chocolate, cinnamon sugar, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, pecans, or walnuts. Fill them with Nutella, cream cheese, or do some experimenting with savory waffles. Finish them with a light dusting of confectioner’s sugar or mound the top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle it with almond or chocolate shavings. There’s no need to get fancy, they’ll always be good with old fashioned maple syrup.
How To Make Belgian Waffles
Here is a great YouTube video showing how to make Belgian waffles:
Last Updated on