The Top 10 Meat Slicers Reviewed
The best meat slicers offer an efficient way to slice meat into uniform slices with minimal effort. They should be easy to use and cut meat so thin you can have shaved meat sandwiches if you want. Some options are even super affordable and compact for smaller home kitchens.
Caterers and restaurants are the only people who will benefit from a meat slicer. You can enjoy one in your home to save a ton of money on expensive pre-sliced meat. After, use it to chop up veggies for a shower or slice homemade bread. The options are endless with a meat slicer, and they come in a range of sizes to meet many meat needs.
We found the safest, most cost-effective options to sit on your kitchen counter ready to make you the perfect sandwich from extremely affordable up to restaurant quality to work for any family and level of need. The research is done for you, and you just need to pick the one with the right features for your needs. Now go slice stuff…safely.
Best Meat Slicers
The first option on the list is the Zica Electric Slicer, a multi-functional device to slice meat, cheese, and even vegetables if you want to avoid a mandolin. A 10-inch blade slices through everything but seeds and bone to yield a high slicing power for a consistent, sharp cut driven by 150 watts of power. Adjust the thickness from 0 to 12 mm.
Another great feature is a waterproof switch to ensure meat juices don’t roll into the switches and ruin the device — also, the grinder on top blade sharpener. The machine weighs 34 pounds and measures 18.9 x 16.1 x 14.2 in size, which will take up some space on your counter.
In the box, you will find the slicer, two sharpeners, and an instruction manual. Installing new blades takes just a couple of steps, and adjusting the blade is as simple as using a knob. The whole set uses a die-casting aluminum alloy for sturdiness and lends to a whisper-quiet machine that cuts paper-thin slices of meat. Finally, cleaning requires less effort than with other machines.
- 【BLADE MATERIAL】: Chrome-plated carbon steel blade.
- 【SLICER WIDTH AND ADJUSTABLE SLICER THICKNESS】: With 180mm(7 inch), Thickness 0-12mm(0-0.47 inch).
- 【BUILT-IN WHETSTONE】: At top of blade, convenient sharpening.
- 【SHAPEN】: There is no need to sharpen the blade frequently
- 【CERTIFICATION】: ETL
If you need to save some money, try the Techwood 6.7 inch blade slicer. It’s the best option for low price meat slice and still has a few significant advantages. The streamlined body allows for flush sitting against your kitchen walls, which makes this become an integral part of your cooking life. Though the blade is smaller than any of the other options and you will need to use smaller chunks of meat with this machine.
You can remove the serrated stainless steel blades whenever you need to or keep them on to cut food precisely for the perfect sandwich. The slicer also offers the widest adjustable depth range available, which makes it the ideal option for cutting jerky, ham, hard cheeses, vegetables, bread, and dehydrated sliced fruit. The blood can cut many other things as well to make your life easier.
The blade rotates fast while still offering stability to cut your food in a uniform fashion without food getting stuck in the mechanism. Use the thickness knob to customize the slices to your requirements. The compact design includes a hidden storage function for the power cord so that this mini-sized portable slicer can store in your kitchen, or you can even take it in an RV for long-term camping. The unit measures 13.3 x 7.8 x 8.6 for truly compact cutting needs.
Next, the tech would food slicer cleans up easily as it’s designed to prevent food from hiding in the crevices. The lightweight aluminum alloy track platform uses a wire drying process that makes it easier to clean. Also, the slicer includes four suction cup feet to keep the slicer in place while in use.
- [ Pro Inspiration] - Techwood meat slicer adopted the 6.7'' removable serrated stainless steel blade cuts the food precisely, And as your best kitchen assistant to make you like a Master Chef at home. The slicer offers the widest adjustable depth range in the market. It is great for cutting beef jerky, ham, french toast, deli plates, hard cheeses, veggies and bread, dehydrated sliced fruit and more.
- [ Tech- innovation] - We understand that the slicer blade is one of the core components, so we used the great, sharp workmanship serrated stainless steel blade enable rotate fast and stably, which helps you cut your food in an orderly manner and evenly without food being stuck. And the advanced noise reduction design allows you to create food in a quiet and comfortable way. And the meat slicer is also equipped with an adjustable thickness konb for customizing slices just the way you like.
- [ Compact Design] - Techwood meat slicer with compact design and hidden storage function for power cord, the 13.3x7.8x8.6 inches of mini size portable slicer is perfect for most cabinets and countertops. As an excellent assistant, this food slicer allows you enjoy delicious food in camping, RV, holiday home, daily life or entertainment.
- [ Easy to Clean & Safe] - Techwood food slicer never worried about how to clean up the food hidden in it. Exspecialy the stylish and light aluminum alloy track platform, which adopts the wire drawing process and makes cleaning easily. Beside, the food tray, blade, carriage are all BPA free and dishwasher safe. It helps you manage kitchen work more easily and efficiently.
- [ Get Yours Now, Risk-Free] - Techwood offer a outstanding 60-day hassle-free return policy & 18-month promise. We assure you that no other food slicer beats our products' high-caliber quality & efficiency. Our products are all covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States. For details, please refer to the instruction manual.
For those who need a little bit bigger slicer but still need a low-end price, try the 200-watt Ostba Meat Slicer. Cut precision slices like a professional chef and impress all of your friends with the 7.5-inch stainless steel blade and food carriage. You have also adjust the thickness to your desired thickness.
Thanks to the high power, you can yield vast quantities of meat, cheese, bread, or vegetables with a consistently sharp cut every time. Cleaning is easy with a seamless design with easily removable parts to clear out debris buildup on the cutting surfaces. Get a thorough clean for sanitized meat cutting and use the built-in safety protection to avoid accidental use.
Non-slip feet keep the meat slicer from moving around with use. As it measures 14.17 x 9.65 x 10.24 inches, it’s small enough to use on your counter without overpowering your kitchen, and with the child lock, it’s safe to leave out even with little ones in the room. Now you can cut cheese, bread, meats, and other items quickly with even thickness. However, the meat slicer is a little louder than some of the alternatives available.
- To Be a Chef: The food slicer cuts the food precisely, it makes you like a good chef at home. Adjustable thickness from super thin to approximately 3/4 ‘’ thick for slicing various of food such as meat, deli, cheese, roast beef, turkey breast, vegetables and fruits.
- 200W Powerful Meat Slicer: The update electric food slicer is driven by 200 watts of fast, high yield slicing power, 7.5'' stainless steel serrated blade is sharp enough to cut the frozen meat, deli, cheese,etc, the slicer machine help you keep a consistent sharp cut.
- Easy to Clean: Seamless and removable features make sanitation a breeze. Our removable ring-guard cover prevents debris buildup on cutting surfaces. The blade, food carriage, slide-rod extension and food pusher are removable, it allows for thorough cleaning and sanitation.
- Safety Protection: To operate the deli slicer, you must press both the SAFETY LOCK & POWER BUTTON simultaneously to start, avoid the mistake operation. Non-slip suction cup feet keeps the meat slicer stable during working.
- Commitment: Ostba is the only authorized online seller of Ostba products. We are committed to providing customers with a stressful-free shopping experience. Buy with confidence, we are ALWAYS here to help.
The If you need to cut frozen meat, the Befen Manual Frozen Meat Slicer makes a viable option. Yes, you have to do a little of the work as this is not an electric slicer, but this unit was designed to make cutting frozen food and dense veggies with minimal effort on your part. Electric meat slicers aren’t prepared to cut through thick layers of ice, but this can and with precision thickness.
Set up lunch trays with frozen meat to stay colder longer or cut up fish, vegetables, jerky, or even ice cream! This comes with high-quality stainless steel so you can wash it in minutes without food stuck in crevices for years and years. It will also save you money as pre-sliced food costs than giant hunks of meat. Though, you do need to free the meat for a couple of hours for the best cutting ability with this machine.
It measures 18.1 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches with a blade length of 6.7 inches long, but you can adjust the device to cut between 0.2 mm up to 25 mm thickness. To get a cleaner cut, choose thinner slices. While you can use this to cut non-frozen meat, the cut will not be as clean. If you have children, you need to keep this device out of their reach. Do not operate with anyone nearby and ensure a clean working space as well as something for the meat to fall on.
Lastly, the feet on the device move around, make sure to put a gripper underneath the device to prevent issues. You may need to purchase a knife sharpener as well to keep the blade sharp, but this is normal for most blades. It does come with a spare blade, though, to save you even more money.
- 1. This Befen Frozen Food Slicer eliminates one of the most time-consuming jobs in food prep. It helps to slice frozen meat, such as frozen beef, lamb, chicken, ham and fish for variety of purposes including making hotpot, sukiyaki, pizza topping, sandwiches or into jerky for treats.
- 2. MATERIAL OF MEAT SLICER: The frozen meat slicer is made of high quality stainless steel that can be easy to clean and enable for a long time to use
- 3. BENEFITS: Save Money on Buying Pre-sliced Food. If you regularly buy pre-sliced meats at the supermarket, with this meat slicer you can buy for example, a chuck of beef or lamb, then chill in the freezer for a few hours or so before slicing into thin slices – it works out about half the cost and you’ll save a lot of money over a year, possibly even enough to pay for the machine.
- 4. DIMENSION: 460mm*160mm*120mm (18.1'' * 6.3'' * 4.7''); Blade Length: 170mm (6.7''); Weight : 2.3kg; Thickness of the meat slice can be adjusted: from 0.2mm to 25mm. It’s recommended to slice thinly because the thinner the meat is, the easier for you have a clean cut.
- 5. WARRANTY: 1-Year-Warranty. NOTE: Please read the instruction manual thoroughly and properly freeze the meat before using this product. There are detailed steps showing you how to prepare the ingredient and how to operate this product. If the meat is not properly frozen, it would be difficult to achieve a clean cut. Any problem on the product or find it difficult to work with, please let us know, we will help you fix it. Our email: email@example.com
The Albohes Electric Meat Slicers is another entry-level priced device ready to give you deli slices at a fraction of the cost. Use this 150-watt professional slicer to slice meat, cheese, bread, and veggies with ease. It comes with three blades to save you even more money while saving you time making your job faster to feed your family.
With three blades, you get an undulated, non-serrated, and a serrated edge to cut a variety of different items while reducing mess. Do note, you cannot use this machine for more than five minutes at a time. This is a slicer for home use or small jobs, not for heavy-duty cutting. You can, however, slice meat from 0 to 15 mm for a full range of thickness options, all with an easy-access knob.
Next, each blade measures 7.5 inches, which are large enough for most home use cuts. A blade guard keeps your fingers safe while holding your food for extra safety. Four rubber grippers on the feet ensure the machine stays in place while cutting. Furthermore, a compact design allows you to cut the meat without taking up all of your valuable counter space. Finally, washing the device takes no time at all with stainless steel and easy to clean plastic parts.
- 【3 Interchangeable Blades】These three 7.5'' blades offer versatility (undulated, non-serrated and serrated), great for slicing meat, deli, cheeses, bread, roast beef, turkey breast, vegetables, fruits for pies and more. Machine durability is really depends on blades, please follow the instructions to use correct blade for different food!
- 【150W Powerful Motor】Powerful 150W Motor makes slicing your food so much easier than a manual slicer, slides easily for consistent cut. Important Notes: We DO NOT recommend continuously running this unit for more than 5 mins!
- 【0-15 mm Adjustable Thickness】The 7.5 inches blades give you a sharp cut through any food from wafer-thin slices up to 0.6'' thick. Just adjust the thickness-control knob to make selecting your cut thickness easy. The stainless steel blades are designed to resist corrosion and maintain a sharp edge for slicing.
- 【Easy Clean & Compact Design】The food pallet hold of this slicer is removable for easy clean. ALBOHES SL524B food slicer is small and compact which designed for home use, also a perfect size to place on a counter in your coffee shop or small restaurant.
- 【Blade Guard & Sucker Feet】ALBOHES meat slicing machine is designed so that the food holder also acts as a blade guard to help keep your fingers safe. 4 rubber feet ensure the machine will remain stable on the countertop.
Want a little more power? How about a 320-watt electric meat slicer the KWS MS-10NT. Not only does it offer more power, but it also comes with a Teflon blade for better precision cutting. This heavy-duty machine works great for chefs, caterers, and home use. The set also comes with a spare whetstone and an additional belt to save you a bit of cash, which is good as this unit costs quite a bit of money.
The slicer measures 20.1 x 18.5 x 15.5 inches, which will take up a lot of counter space. If you have a small kitchen, this is not the best choice for you. However, you can use it to cut meat, veggies, bread, and many more food items to reduce prep time. It does not provide as many thickness options, though, as it only goes from 0 to 10mm, which is a third fewer options than a few of the machines on the list.
What makes this a great option is the built-in dual whetstone sharpeners and a ring guard for the blade assembly for security. No one wants to lose a finger! It’s made of high-quality stainless steel construction coated with Teflon. Meanwhile, the body is made of aluminum alloy for durability and to prevent corrosion, so you don’t have to worry about rust! Add in waterproof switches, rubber gripping feet, and an easy to wash removable tray, and you have a quality device ready to make sandwiches making much easier.
Despite all the wonderful features, the unit is hard to clean, and sometimes the construction is too good as you may not be able to unscrew the attachments for easier cleaning. Otherwise, you have a powerful machine ready to help make the perfect sandwiches and reduce your need to chop veggies with a knife!
- 10” Premium Stainless Steel Coated with Teflon Blade
- Aluminum Alloy Base
- Cutting Thickness 0-0.4”
- ETL NSF FDA Approved
- 320-Watts Motor Power
For a slightly lower price, you can own the Oneisall Electric Meat Slicer with two interchangeable blades. That’s the benefit of this slicer is the extra blades and a small price tag. Choose between a serrated or non-serrated steel blade for different slicing needs.
Cut the meat from incredibly thin to three-fourths of an inch thick, depending on your current needs. No need to go to the butcher or deli section at the grocery store when you can slice meat at home to save a lot of money. All of the parts, including the blade, food carriage, slide-rod extension, and food pusher, are easy to clean for sanitation.
The slicer will pre cheese, meat, veggies, and even bread into consistently sized slices for perfect parties and lunches. Use the 7.5-inch blades to cut your food in the kitchen, but if you buy massive cuts of meat, you may want to consider a ten-inch blade slicer instead. Use the non-slip feet and adjustable knobs for extra sturdiness and keep yourself safe while using a dangerous blade.
Last of all, you may want to pick another option if you have tiny children in the home as it doesn’t include a child safety lock. Most people had no issue with the device, but a few customers did receive defective units. If the blade isn’t stable, call the company before use to prevent problems or injury.
- 【2 UPGRADE INTERCHANGEABLE BLADES】- More blades than other slicers. Equipped with a non-serrated and a serrated stainless steel blade to meet different slicing needs. Precise adjustable thickness from super thin to approximately 3/4’’ Thick for slicing various of food such as meat, deli, cheese, roast beef, turkey breast, vegetables and fruits. Ideal for New Year's gifts for your mother, friends, and families.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】- Seamless and removable features make sanitation a breeze. Removable ring-guard cover prevents debris buildup on cutting surfaces. The blade, food carriage, slide-rod extension, and food pusher allows for thorough cleaning and sanitation.
- 【SAFETY & POWERFUL MOTOR】- The slicer is driven with a 150w powerful motor. which ensures easily slice through tough meats and thick bread. Non-slip suction feet keep the meat slicer stable during working. Don't worry about the danger of shaking.
- 【TO BE A CHEF】- Choose one of the blades, you can enjoy cutting food. Making delicious sandwiches with cut meat, burgers, steaks, lamb chops, and even making a hot pot.
- 【TWO-YEAR WARRANTY】- Safety approved ETL listed Oneisall meat slicer is ideal for modern home kitchen use. Backed by a worry-free two year warranty and lifelong technical consultation and customer service ready to serve you within 24h.
The Flexzion offers the most affordable price on the list, so if you want a slicer to cut your meat but can’t spend a lot of dough, this might be the right option for your kitchen. Using cast aluminum and stainless steel construction, you get durability for many years to come. The tilted design allows for a large capacity of food in the carriage. Slice up salami, meats, hard cheeses, bread, and veggies without a massive price tag.
Adjust the thickness to accommodate up to 3/4 of an inch for thick or thin slices to customize each cut. The blade measures 7.5-inches of stainless steel to slice many options. Every other part was built to make your life easier as it comes with hand-guards, a large platform, gripping feet, food deflector, and a thickness guide plate.
Furthermore, remove parts as needed to clean the unit of debris and mess. Another great feature is spiked meat holders for added leverage and better grip without massively affecting your meat. The slicer will take up a decent amount of space as it measures 16.5 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches of space on your counter without a child guard. The sleek design will blend right into any home for a beautiful and useful device.
- Cast aluminum and stainless steel construction ensures long-term durability; Tilted, large capacity food carriage accommodates bigger chunk or slab of meat
- Precisely cut salamis, meats, hard cheeses, and other ingredients to the desired thickness; Turn the knob to adjust the thickness of the meat. Maximum thickness: 3/4 inch
- Multi-purpose 7.5 inch stainless steel blade slices a wide variety of foods; Large slicing platform ensures consistent cut every time; Handguard keeps users' hands away from the blade for utmost safety
- Easy to Clean Design: Blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector, and thickness guide plate are all easily removable for cleaning; Redesigned suction cup on the bottom the keep the slicer stable on smooth surfaces
- Spiked meat holder provides a better grip, allowing better control over the slicing motion
The Kuppet Electric Meat Slicer offers a different sized blade to compromise for users with different needs. With an 8-inch blade, you can cut thicker chunks of meat with ease. It also offers a unique easy to grip handle, but you will pay for the added convenience as this unit comes in at the top range price-wise. Don’t worry, there are more benefits than just the handle!
As a multi-functional slicing machine, it can prep meat, cheese, veggies, fruits, and bread for homes, small shops, or caterers. The stainless steel blade resists corrosion and maintains its sharp edge for slicing. When the blade does dull, use the built-in whetstones to sharpen on two sides for more usability.
It cuts meat from incredibly thin up to 12 mm of thickness for a wide range of customization to make a beautiful cold cut display or a perfect sandwich. The rest of the electric devices uses non-toxic alloy fuselage making it the right choice for your home. It measures 18.5 x 13.78 x 14.17 inches, which does take up a decent amount of counter space.
Finally, clean this unit with ease, including the spiked meat holder, to keep a firm grip on your meat for controlled slicing. It’s heavy too weighing in at just over 38 pounds. It’s easy to clean and will cut anything you put in the machine, so keep your fingers out of the way!
- Multi-Functional - Slicing meat, cheese, veggies, ham, fruit precisely, Suitable for a variety of locations£¬including coffee shop, restaurant and home.
- Stainless Steel Blade - The stainless steel blade is designed to resist corrosion and maintain a sharp edge for slicing. Convenient to adjust the precise thickness of meat with the numerical scale knob. The cut thickness is easily adjustable from 0-15mm.
- High Quality - non-toxic aluminum alloy fuselage, perfect for home use.
- Safety Design -Suction cup feet keep the unit stable, Spiked meat holder maintains a firm grip for controlled slicing
- Efficient slicing-Sliced meat exit behind the machine for sliced meat sliding out quickly
Not all meat slicers are the same, and the Beswood is the Rolls Royce of meat slicers. It’s a beauty ready to help you slice your way to the perfect roast beef sandwich. This machine comes with a premium chromium-plated carbon steel blade with corrosion protection. You don’t have to spend countless hours sharpening this blade with some medieval torture device.
An illuminated on/off switch lets you know when your machine is ready for use, and you can switch 24V to avoid power shock for protection. This beauty includes approval stamps from the ETL, NSF, and the FDA. Throw in some foot grippers for stability, an adjustable thickness knob along with a shield, and you have the perfect method for cutting meat down to size.
The unit measures 17 x 20 x 14.75, which means you will need to find a cabinet to put it in when you aren’t using it to cut meat. It weighs 33 pounds, so don’t store it too high up. Now you are ready to slice your meat from 1-12 mm. After cutting meat, try slicing cheese or veggies, too, with reduced vibration.
Finally, it’s a quiet device ready to cut not to sing. Though, a tiny percentage of customers headed up with defective units, which happens with basically everything. Overall, it’s great for heavy meat eaters, though it may be difficult to clean.
- Premium Chromium-plated Carbon Steel Blade with protection against corrosion
- There is no need to sharpen the blade frequently
- Double Illuminated ON/OFF Switch 24V to avoid power shock for best protection
- Slicing meat, cheese, veggies, ham, fruit precisely
- USA standard approved: ETL, NSF, FDA
Questions About Meat Slicers
Can I slice stuff with seeds, bones, or frozen meat?
No. Not only are meat slicer blades not designed for seeds or bone, but using them for either will shorten the life-span of any blade. With the exception of the manual slicer above, all of the electric meat slicers do not slice frozen meat. You can slice up meats without bone, bread, cheese, veggies, and fruit.
Can I slice meat that’s larger than my blade?
No. You will end up with pieces not cut and food stuck inside and around the blade. This just means more cleaning for you, which is never the right option. Cut the hunks of meat down to size before using in your machine or purchase a larger meat slicer if you want to cut massive chunks of meat.
Which blade is right for which job?
Fine edged blades let you get the thinnest slices possible without tearing the meat accidentally. Use this style blade for vegetables, fruits, cheese, and meats like salami. Serrated edges have grooves for cutting crusts like on bread. They also work well for seeded foods like tomatoes. Both will slice meat but use the serrated for thicker slices.
Meat slicers look complicated. Are they easy to use?
Yes! At first, you may need to practice to get the mechanism down, but after a few uses, you will become a pro. Most meat slicers offer a tray for putting the meat on to cut, and you use the manual guide to guide the meat over the blade to cut the meat on a baffle plate for easier gripping. The other parts aren’t scary, either. You have the knob to adjust thickness, the power buttons, and finally, gripper feet for stability.
A meat slicer is only difficult the first time because it’s new, and you are probably worried about slicing off your fingers. Read the manual, follow the safety instructions, and you will be just fine. Keep away from children as no one under the age of 18 should operate a meat slicer without supervision.
How To Use A Meat Slicer
This video does a great job of demonstrating how to operate a deli meat cutter:
Wrapping Up the Top Meat Slicers
The best meat slicer on the list is BESWOOD Electric Food Slicer as it offers a ten-inch blade which provides much more cutting space for even larger hunks of meat without stealing all of your counter space. It also comes with a premium chromium-plated carbon steel blade with corrosion protection, so you don’t have to spend as much time sharpening the blade. The compact size means you can use this even in a smaller kitchen without sacrificing meat cutting space. Finally, the machine works quietly and cuts a large variety of foods to simplify your cooking life.
Last Updated on